Upload/Download Website

Last response: in Brands
May 22, 2004 12:12:00 AM

I have just bought a Nokia 6230, but without a PC cable or Bluetooth
adapter.

Does anyone know of a website where I can upload an image or MP3 to, then
being able to download these to my Nokia phone via GPRS.

Thanks
May 24, 2004 4:01:21 PM

Alan Smith wrote:

> I have just bought a Nokia 6230, but without a PC cable or Bluetooth
> adapter.
>
> Does anyone know of a website where I can upload an image or MP3 to, then
> being able to download these to my Nokia phone via GPRS.
>
> Thanks

E-Mail it to yourself and retrieve your E-Mail using your phone, then
just save the attachments.
(Remember to first set your E-Mail program to leave a copy of the
message on the server)
May 5, 2005 12:40:08 AM

Hi Alan,
This is a great site for free themes/wallpapers plus you can up load
your own stuff and download via wap to you phone.
you have to register but it free
The only charge is that of your mob provider wap charge
www.zedge.no/

also try www.mobile9.com but they have no up load facility

--
guardian
Anonymous

"guardian" <guardian.1oj4lx@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi Alan,
> This is a great site for free themes/wallpapers plus you can up load
> your own stuff and download via wap to you phone.
> you have to register but it free
> The only charge is that of your mob provider wap charge
> www.zedge.no/
>
> also try www.mobile9.com but they have no up load facility
>

> --
> guardian

also mobileforums.org has a upload as well.
!