Upload/Download Website

I have just bought a Nokia 6230, but without a PC cable or Bluetooth
adapter.

Does anyone know of a website where I can upload an image or MP3 to, then
being able to download these to my Nokia phone via GPRS.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about upload download website

    Alan Smith wrote:

    > I have just bought a Nokia 6230, but without a PC cable or Bluetooth
    > adapter.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a website where I can upload an image or MP3 to, then
    > being able to download these to my Nokia phone via GPRS.
    >
    > Thanks

    E-Mail it to yourself and retrieve your E-Mail using your phone, then
    just save the attachments.
    (Remember to first set your E-Mail program to leave a copy of the
    message on the server)

    Hi Alan,
    This is a great site for free themes/wallpapers plus you can up load
    your own stuff and download via wap to you phone.
    you have to register but it free
    The only charge is that of your mob provider wap charge
    www.zedge.no/

    also try www.mobile9.com but they have no up load facility

    --
    guardian

    "guardian" <guardian.1oj4lx@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Hi Alan,
    > This is a great site for free themes/wallpapers plus you can up load
    > your own stuff and download via wap to you phone.
    > you have to register but it free
    > The only charge is that of your mob provider wap charge
    > www.zedge.no/
    >
    > also try www.mobile9.com but they have no up load facility
    >

    > --
    > guardian

    also mobileforums.org has a upload as well.

Nokia Download