5x7 inch prints using Canon S9000/easy-photoprint 3.2

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 8, 2005 12:31:05 PM

Hi there!
Does anyone know how i can make a borderless 5x7 inch print on a Canon
S9000, using Easy- photoprint 3.2? Thanks in advance. Peter
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 12:29:12 AM

I am using a Pixma 3000 with the 3.2 easy print software and 5 x 7
borderless is available as an option, I don't see any reason why it
shouldn't be supported with the S9000 assuming you use the software with the
printer already.

"beeldbouwer" <beeldbouwer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
> Does anyone know how i can make a borderless 5x7 inch print on a Canon
> S9000, using Easy- photoprint 3.2? Thanks in advance. Peter

July 9, 2005 2:48:32 AM

Yes, you can download from canon, the driver for the S9100 printer. It is
compatible with the S9000 and includes 5x7 borderless. Just set it up as an
additional printer, so you can choose either one. The printer status screen
will not work with the S9100 driver, which is why you may only want to use
it for 5x7's. Have fun.
Ed

"beeldbouwer" <beeldbouwer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
> Does anyone know how i can make a borderless 5x7 inch print on a Canon
> S9000, using Easy- photoprint 3.2? Thanks in advance. Peter

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 9:09:41 AM

Thnx, problem's solved!
!