I heard that Xflop 1.5 gets Final Fantasy!

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Video
  • Final Fantasy
  • Games
  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 3:44:30 AM

Is it True?

More about : heard xflop final fantasy

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:45:25 AM

Velocity Girl wrote:
> Is it True?

Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that is
all ready on PS2 and PC.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:47:26 AM

Velocity Guy wrote:
> Velocity Girl wrote:
>
>> Is it True?
>

> Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that is
> all ready on PS2 and PC.

Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?
August 4, 2005 3:49:20 AM

Velocity Girl wrote:
> Velocity Guy wrote:
>
>> Velocity Girl wrote:
>>
>>> Is it True?
>>

>> Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that
>> is all ready on PS2 and PC.
>

> Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
> keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?

It is.

But you know, I don't think the Xflops will care. None of them have
enough brain power to play an MMORPG. They still think KOTOR is an RPG
(LOL). And besides they spent $200 on that stupid mech game and the
controler that goes along with it this last generation.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:50:51 AM

Velocity Guy wrote:
> Velocity Girl wrote:
>
>> Velocity Guy wrote:

>>> Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that
>>> is all ready on PS2 and PC.
>>

>> Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
>> keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?
>

> It is.
>
> But you know, I don't think the Xflops will care. None of them have
> enough brain power to play an MMORPG. They still think KOTOR is an RPG
> (LOL). And besides they spent $200 on that stupid mech game and the
> controler that goes along with it this last generation.

Haha, yeah that is true.
They will probably release FFXI for $100 then charge another $100 for
the keyboard, mouse, and hard drive. (2xLOL)

By the way, don't you think people will get suspicious since we both
have the same email account?
August 4, 2005 2:58:01 PM

No suspicion about it.

- Jordan