I heard that Xflop 1.5 gets Final Fantasy!

Is it True?
6
answers
Last reply
More about heard xflop final fantasy

    Velocity Girl wrote:
    > Is it True?

    Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that is
    all ready on PS2 and PC.

    Velocity Guy wrote:
    > Velocity Girl wrote:
    >
    >> Is it True?
    >

    > Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that is
    > all ready on PS2 and PC.

    Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
    keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?

    Velocity Girl wrote:
    > Velocity Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Velocity Girl wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is it True?
    >>

    >> Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that
    >> is all ready on PS2 and PC.
    >

    > Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
    > keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?

    It is.

    But you know, I don't think the Xflops will care. None of them have
    enough brain power to play an MMORPG. They still think KOTOR is an RPG
    (LOL). And besides they spent $200 on that stupid mech game and the
    controler that goes along with it this last generation.

    Velocity Guy wrote:
    > Velocity Girl wrote:
    >
    >> Velocity Guy wrote:

    >>> Sort of, you see Xflop gets Final Fantasy XI which is the MMORPG that
    >>> is all ready on PS2 and PC.
    >>

    >> Well, that's kinda stupid isn't it. I mean, Xflop 1.5 doesn't have a
    >> keyboard, mouse, or hard drive does it?
    >

    > It is.
    >
    > But you know, I don't think the Xflops will care. None of them have
    > enough brain power to play an MMORPG. They still think KOTOR is an RPG
    > (LOL). And besides they spent $200 on that stupid mech game and the
    > controler that goes along with it this last generation.

    Haha, yeah that is true.
    They will probably release FFXI for $100 then charge another $100 for
    the keyboard, mouse, and hard drive. (2xLOL)

    By the way, don't you think people will get suspicious since we both
    have the same email account?

    No suspicion about it.

    - Jordan

    Velocity Girl wrote:
    > Is it True?

    i heard you have no friends

    but that doesn't surprise anyone

Console Gaming Video Final Fantasy Games Xbox Video Games