Nokia 3560 Data cable?

Last response: in Brands
May 21, 2004 5:46:31 PM

I know theres usb cables for the other 35xx phone. Are there any for
mine?

-hec

More about : nokia 3560 data cable

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 12:43:49 AM

No manufacturers were making cables for the 3560, and so we had to
combine two other type cables in order to connect our phone to the PC.
However, there do seem to be a few new USB 3560 cables creeping on to
the market through EBay. Check out:

We use our cable with MobiMB and Mobius and they work a treat. Check
out http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 5:43:27 AM

hawk99hawk99@hotmail.com (hawker) wrote in message news:<65aee1f1.0405211943.b7a5c7f@posting.google.com>...
> No manufacturers were making cables for the 3560, and so we had to
> combine two other type cables in order to connect our phone to the PC.
> However, there do seem to be a few new USB 3560 cables creeping on to
> the market through EBay. Check out:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> We use our cable with MobiMB and Mobius and they work a treat. Check
> out http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51

Hello.

Just want note that our Oxygen Phone Manager II allows to do much
more with your phone than MobiMB and Mobius taken together. Take a
look at http://www.opm-2.com.
If you already have MobiMB or Mobius we offer 30% discount for
migrating to Oxygen Phone Manager II.
If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

With best regards. Oleg Fyodorov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
May 23, 2004 5:25:49 PM

> Just want note that our Oxygen Phone Manager II allows to do much
> more with your phone than MobiMB and Mobius taken together.

I find Oxygen very cluttered and cumbersome to use. I tried it out
with the 3560, but MobiMB and Mobius offer much more focused support
which means they do each job quicker and better.

All the main functionality is included and one years updates is
included free of charge for any suggestions you want to ask for. Which
brings me to another point- why doesn't Oxygen ever answer my support
queries. The support for the MobiMB and Mobius is quick and helpful,
and they have added functionality just for me when I have suggested
stuff. Whereas Oxygen just don't answer or point me to the forum. Mike
(author of MobiMB, LogoManager and Mobius) was the one to tell me
where I could get hold of a 3560 cable, when Oxygen just said they
didn't exist. Well, I guess that is where you lost one customer!

MobiMB and Mobius combined matches Oxygens price, and so the
'customer' has the option of just purchasing the functionality they
require at the time until they need for the other functionality, and
still not having to pay more in the longer term. I purchased MobiMB
first for all the fun stuff with the 3560, and then when I needed to
to, I got Mobius to backup my phonebook and SMS. It might not sound
much to you, but to me it is like a payment plan - well needed. And, I
am sure, some people just want either the fun stuff (MobiMB) or the
serious stuff (Mobius) to begin with- or they have the option to get
both.

Oxygen personal licence also only allows one phone - which I find hard
to deal with- especially when I have many phones which I use for
different purposes, as well as my families phones. I know there are
more expensive licences available, but with MobiMB and Mobius you have
no limits- they actively encourage you to connect multiple phones,
without having to pay more.

A lot of thought for the individual has been put in to MobiMB and
Mobius, and as a result I feel like part of their team, rather than
just another customer. Other companies can learn a lot from these
guys.
!