Nokia 3560 Data cable?

I know theres usb cables for the other 35xx phone. Are there any for
mine?

-hec
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3560 data cable

    No manufacturers were making cables for the 3560, and so we had to
    combine two other type cables in order to connect our phone to the PC.
    However, there do seem to be a few new USB 3560 cables creeping on to
    the market through EBay. Check out:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35211&item=5700720401&rd=1

    We use our cable with MobiMB and Mobius and they work a treat. Check
    out http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51

    hawk99hawk99@hotmail.com (hawker) wrote in message news:<65aee1f1.0405211943.b7a5c7f@posting.google.com>...
    > No manufacturers were making cables for the 3560, and so we had to
    > combine two other type cables in order to connect our phone to the PC.
    > However, there do seem to be a few new USB 3560 cables creeping on to
    > the market through EBay. Check out:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35211&item=5700720401&rd=1
    >
    > We use our cable with MobiMB and Mobius and they work a treat. Check
    > out http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51

    Hello.

    Just want note that our Oxygen Phone Manager II allows to do much
    more with your phone than MobiMB and Mobius taken together. Take a
    look at http://www.opm-2.com.
    If you already have MobiMB or Mobius we offer 30% discount for
    migrating to Oxygen Phone Manager II.
    If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
    contact us.

    With best regards. Oleg Fyodorov.
    Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

    > Just want note that our Oxygen Phone Manager II allows to do much
    > more with your phone than MobiMB and Mobius taken together.

    I find Oxygen very cluttered and cumbersome to use. I tried it out
    with the 3560, but MobiMB and Mobius offer much more focused support
    which means they do each job quicker and better.

    All the main functionality is included and one years updates is
    included free of charge for any suggestions you want to ask for. Which
    brings me to another point- why doesn't Oxygen ever answer my support
    queries. The support for the MobiMB and Mobius is quick and helpful,
    and they have added functionality just for me when I have suggested
    stuff. Whereas Oxygen just don't answer or point me to the forum. Mike
    (author of MobiMB, LogoManager and Mobius) was the one to tell me
    where I could get hold of a 3560 cable, when Oxygen just said they
    didn't exist. Well, I guess that is where you lost one customer!

    MobiMB and Mobius combined matches Oxygens price, and so the
    'customer' has the option of just purchasing the functionality they
    require at the time until they need for the other functionality, and
    still not having to pay more in the longer term. I purchased MobiMB
    first for all the fun stuff with the 3560, and then when I needed to
    to, I got Mobius to backup my phonebook and SMS. It might not sound
    much to you, but to me it is like a payment plan - well needed. And, I
    am sure, some people just want either the fun stuff (MobiMB) or the
    serious stuff (Mobius) to begin with- or they have the option to get
    both.

    Oxygen personal licence also only allows one phone - which I find hard
    to deal with- especially when I have many phones which I use for
    different purposes, as well as my families phones. I know there are
    more expensive licences available, but with MobiMB and Mobius you have
    no limits- they actively encourage you to connect multiple phones,
    without having to pay more.

    A lot of thought for the individual has been put in to MobiMB and
    Mobius, and as a result I feel like part of their team, rather than
    just another customer. Other companies can learn a lot from these
    guys.

    There now appears to be a data cable available specifically designed for
    the Nokia 3560, available from a number of vendors.

    Please see this thread for further information:
    http://tinyurl.com/2g5nd

    --
    mxyztplk
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122447.html