Where Do People Learn How To Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaS250

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
I can't learn anywhere on how to hack on the internet. All I understand is coding. Like html code I see on sources on a webpage, how do they manage to actually edit and upload their new code across their webpage? And password crackers and things. As well as trojan horses, attached to a program, how do they do that? And where do hackers learn how to hack, I don't want to be one of those people who just uses programs, I want to really understand this.

tkrl26

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
read read read... Alot of the top notch ones, just pick up a computer and are able to understand it all. Kinda like a musical genius, the pick up an instrument and just play...

Google what you want to learn. If you don't come up with what you are looking for, reword the statement...

Also if you are in the US, any "malicious" activities will land you with a felony. Even if you are just trying things out, didn't succeed, you can still get in big trouble.

I know I have not answered your question all that well, but I don't want to get slapped with an accessory to a crime... I don't believe you have malicious intent, just wanting to learn how it all works... But I am not going to leave the door opened to get my self in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.