How do I force classic view for all users?

I want to have all users forced to use the classic view or windows classic
mode, how can I do that so they have that automatically and not having to
have them go back to each workstation and reset the view settings? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about force classic view users

    Hi,

    If you are running Windows XP Professional, type GPEDIT.MSC at Start/Run and navigate to User
    Configuration>Administrative templates>Control panel>Display>Desktop theme and on the right hand
    pane, double click on "Load a specific visual style..." and select enabled and OK your way out. This
    will enforce the windows classic theme.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "glennw" <glennw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to have all users forced to use the classic view or windows classic
    > mode, how can I do that so they have that automatically and not having to
    > have them go back to each workstation and reset the view settings? Thanks.

Configuration Microsoft Customization Classic Windows XP