How do I force classic view for all users?

I want to have all users forced to use the classic view or windows classic
mode, how can I do that so they have that automatically and not having to
have them go back to each workstation and reset the view settings? Thanks.

Hi,

If you are running Windows XP Professional, type GPEDIT.MSC at Start/Run and navigate to User
Configuration>Administrative templates>Control panel>Display>Desktop theme and on the right hand
pane, double click on "Load a specific visual style..." and select enabled and OK your way out. This
will enforce the windows classic theme.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User