Can I add MOVE TO to my right click

I would like to add the "MOVE TO" option when I right click, same as Send
To.

Is there anyway I can do this.
I have customized my "SEND TO" options so I was wondering if it is possible
to add the MOVE TO as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
am running XP PRO Sp2
cheers
zofo
1 answer Last reply
More about move click

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 45 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups