Nokia CARK-91 installation notes

Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions, I
would love a copy.
Cant find any downloads anywhere....
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia cark installation notes
  1. Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

    In article <40aefc14$0$16579$5a62ac22@freenews.iinet.net.au>,
    who@where.com says...
    > I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
    > If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions, I
    > would love a copy.
    > Cant find any downloads anywhere....

    www.audiworld.com/tech/elec12.shtml might be a help.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

    "Bear" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
    > If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions,
    > would love a copy.
    > Cant find any downloads anywhere....

    I have a copy of the instructions as a .gif file.
    What's your e-mail address?
  3. Quote:
    Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

    In article <40aefc14$0$16579$5a62ac22@freenews.iinet.net.au>,
    who@where.com says...
    > I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
    > If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions, I
    > would love a copy.
    > Cant find any downloads anywhere....

    www.audiworld.com/tech/elec12.shtml might be a help.

    jmoran54@gmail.com