Nokia CARK-91 installation notes

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 22, 2004 7:06:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions, I
would love a copy.
Cant find any downloads anywhere....
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 7:06:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.autos.audi,alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

In article <40aefc14$0$16579$5a62ac22@freenews.iinet.net.au>,
who@where.com says...
> I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
> If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions, I
> would love a copy.
> Cant find any downloads anywhere....

www.audiworld.com/tech/elec12.shtml might be a help.
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 11:15:06 PM

"Bear" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking at installing the above into an Audi A4.
> If anyone has done it, or has a copy of the original install instructions,
> would love a copy.
> Cant find any downloads anywhere....

I have a copy of the instructions as a .gif file.
What's your e-mail address?
Anonymous
March 5, 2009 10:39:08 PM

Quote: