All rounder with Future upgrade possibilities!

Wanted to build an all rounder which will serve me well for now! In the future I would to upgrade it in some certain areas, like gpu, cpu perhaps more memory.
For now, i just wanted to know what you guys think about this build?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor (£89.99 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU Cooler (£20.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (£87.32 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£20.02 @ Ebuyer)
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£50.30 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Video Card (£149.97 @ Ebuyer)
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case (£43.98 @ Novatech)
Power Supply: Corsair 600W ATX12V Power Supply (£52.32 @ Scan.co.uk)
Total: £514.89

my main concern is the motherboard, I had a look at the specifications, and I don't know if I a need extra voltage regulators! also the lx has less pci express x16, I am not sure if really need it! also i doesnt have sli, again not sure if it is useful! perhaps you can enlighten me how important these factors are. I compare it with the p8z77-v pro!
Also do I need 1600mhz on the ram?
and on the hdd, do I need 16mb cache?
I would rather downgrade now, and safe some serious cash, if my performance in gaming doesn't go down! perhaps you guys can help out =)
Thanks a lot!
2 answers Last reply
More about rounder future upgrade possibilities
  1. Everything is Good to Go. The motherboard is Fine, and will let you Upgrade to Ivy Bridge in the Future. Well Done.
  2. okay but I still don't understand the difference between the pci express slots? does it make a huge different if I want to add another zotac in the future?
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems