Solved

Gtx 560ti Performance in Battlefield 3!!

how will a gtx 560ti 1 gb will perform in battlefield 3 at 1600x900 resolution??
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 560ti performance battlefield
  1. im thinking ultra settings with 60 fps mostly solid, dipping down to 50.

    in other words itll run great on that card at that resolution
  2. Best answer
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-3-graphics-performance,3063-3.html

    Without knowing what you have in the rest of your computer for components I am guessing that you can get very playable fps at 50 to 60 fps. When asking a question like the one your asking it's very helpful to post the spec's of your computer because it helps us know what you have and then you can get a better answer than just a guess.
    The link to the article should help you also.
  3. inzone said:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-3-graphics-performance,3063-3.html

    Without knowing what you have in the rest of your computer for components I am guessing that you can get very playable fps at 50 to 60 fps. When asking a question like the one your asking it's very helpful to post the spec's of your computer because it helps us know what you have and then you can get a better answer than just a guess.
    The link to the article should help you also.


    Have an i5 2400 3.1 ghz, 8 gb 1600mhz ram, 500w corsair builder power supply and 500gb hard drive!!
  4. supermgamer said:
    Have an i5 2400 3.1 ghz, 8 gb 1600mhz ram, 500w corsair builder power supply and 500gb hard drive!!

    That will do fine with the GTX560Ti.
  5. supermgamer said:
    Have an i5 2400 3.1 ghz, 8 gb 1600mhz ram, 500w corsair builder power supply and 500gb hard drive!!



    Then you should have no problem getting the fps of 50 to 60 and just maybe a little more than that but you will be very happy playing BF3 at those fps.
  6. You will have no problems playing on high, however in multiplayer, ultra might be pushing it, particularly if there is a lot going on. In this case you would dip into the low 30's or so. I am basing this on how my gtx560TI 448 core performs. I play at 1600 x 900, with PhenomII X4@3.4, and sometiimes see a slow down to the 40's
  7. It Should Perform Quite Well Considering Im Running On A OCed 460SE @ 1920x1200 In BF3 With No Lag
  8. and if in the future i decide to sli it with amother another one, the psu will be enough or ill have to buy a new one¡
  9. if you SLI you will need a more powerful PSU, id guess 750W+ would be ok.
  10. Yesd you will need a larger psu and a 750w would be good , some say you can get by on less but why chance it. I always like to have more than enough then not enough.
  11. Best answer selected by supermgamer.
  12. inzone said:
    Yesd you will need a larger psu and a 750w would be good , some say you can get by on less but why chance it. I always like to have more than enough then not enough.


    <---- Hes Right, I Agree
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Battlefield Resolution Performance Graphics