Sign in with
Your question

Would this Mobo fit this Case?

Last response: in Systems
May 19, 2012 12:48:09 PM

Hi guys this is my first thread here so i want to make it short and sweet :)  , so Basically I am making a new build mainly for gaming and was planning on getting the Coolermaster HAF912 ATX case, so my question is, Will My Foxconn G33M02 motherboard fit this case? im sorry if this is a stupid question as i am new to this :na:  , I will be upgrading my motherboard in a few weeks to a M5A97 Pro S/L Mobo. Actually one more quick question, I have seen the mobo that i am getting, with and without the S/L after it, does the S/L mean anything and will it affect performance? Thanks in Advance Guys :D 

More about : mobo fit case

a c 134 V Motherboard
May 19, 2012 3:51:23 PM

Yes, the Foxconn G33M02 will work with the Coolermaster HAF912. The case supports both ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Your current motherboard is Micro-ATX. The motherboard you intend to upgrade to is an ATX motherboard so that will work as well.

-Wolf sends
May 19, 2012 4:12:35 PM

Wolfshadw said:
Yes, the Foxconn G33M02 will work with the Coolermaster HAF912. The case supports both ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Your current motherboard is Micro-ATX. The motherboard you intend to upgrade to is an ATX motherboard so that will work as well.

-Wolf sends

Thanks man :bounce:  really appreciate the quick response!
!