a limited size for windows xp

I would like to strip down windows to a much smaller size. This will go on a
machine that will be a client server for a ham radio project and I only need
the very basic window system and none of the fluff.
1 answer Last reply
More about limited size windows

    check out nlite (free) = strips down your installation of windows BEFORE you
    install XP
    to create a lite version. This lets you make a smaller installation ISO.
    http://nuhi.msfn.org/

    and xplite pro (shareware)= This enables you to remove things from WinXP and
    2k (like IE, outlook,
    and many other things) AFTER you have installed the OS.
    http://www.litepc.com/xplite.html

    see image of things you can remove with xplite pro:
    http://www.litepc.com/graphics/xplitetree2.gif

    hope this helped

    Kenny S

    "Russharmon@msn.com" <Russharmon@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in