a limited size for windows xp

December 30, 2004 12:11:02 AM

I would like to strip down windows to a much smaller size. This will go on a
machine that will be a client server for a ham radio project and I only need
the very basic window system and none of the fluff.

More about : limited size windows

Anonymous
December 30, 2004 11:25:31 AM

check out nlite (free) = strips down your installation of windows BEFORE you
install XP
to create a lite version. This lets you make a smaller installation ISO.
http://nuhi.msfn.org/

and xplite pro (shareware)= This enables you to remove things from WinXP and
2k (like IE, outlook,
and many other things) AFTER you have installed the OS.
http://www.litepc.com/xplite.html

see image of things you can remove with xplite pro:
http://www.litepc.com/graphics/xplitetree2.gif

hope this helped

Kenny S

"Russharmon@msn.com" <Russharmon@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in