Antec 300 illusion questions ?

Pgooch

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
I just received my antec 300 I popped the box open and checked out the case and the standoffs were already installed and there was only 4. Is this right. Its been about 5 years since I built a rig but I could of swore there were 6 and not installed and I would of though it would of came with extra screws for drives and such but nothing. Also I don't know if I'm just being picky now but the paint on it is blotchy like it wasn't smooth before they painted it. Does anyone else look like that.

Solution
Yes the quality isn't 100% but then again it's not a $150 case. You get what you pay for (I have both the 300 and a P280, guess which one has higher quality). I still like the 300 though + the free fans and the recent sale at newegg for $40 good choice.

Pgooch

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
I feel dumb =\ The paint made me kinda angry at first then when I didn't see the screws I started searching the net. Thanks. What about the paint does anyone else's look blotchy

Supermuncher85

Distinguished
Yes the quality isn't 100% but then again it's not a $150 case. You get what you pay for (I have both the 300 and a P280, guess which one has higher quality). I still like the 300 though + the free fans and the recent sale at newegg for $40 good choice.

Solution