Delete Account

Can someone please provide a link for terminating a THG account?
13 answers Last reply
More about delete account
  1. I'm not sure that it even works any more. But why would you want to do this anyway? We need you in the F@H thread! :)
  2. randomizer said:
    I'm not sure that it even works any more. But why would you want to do this anyway? We need you in the F@H thread! :)

:??:
    Not really. I have nothing to offer, except 2k PPD. :(
  3. What! That isn't true. You are a great part of the community there. The 'team' is a lot more than PPD.
  4. dogman_1234 said:

Are you on drugs? [:lutfij:2]

YOU BETTER NOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!! :cry:
  5. Guys, no drama. No pitty-party. Go back to the F@H section and let it be. Okay?
  6. dogman_1234 said:

Well if it's any consolation, my PPD averages around 520 points, so you're 4x that :)
  7. dogman please stay aboard!
  8. Dogman, I ran into the same thing a while ago, i took a couple months off which helped quite a bit and now im back and less angry at the same repeating questions. You know a lot so it would be bad to lose you, just take a break and come back in a while it will help you, and give you some time to find other stuff you like.
  9. System won't delete.

Fixie anyone?
  10. Well stated recon.
  11. dogman_1234 said:
    System won't delete.

Fixie anyone?

It's done manually. I believe the intended functionality of that form is to request that your account be deleted, and this is done in batches by the administrators. However, I don't think the form actually works properly any more. I don't expect that it ever will either. :??:

In any case, if you are having any particular issues (not related to the site being broken), feel free to drop me a PM. :)
  12. Quote:
    what about your progress in certification.?

No where. Have no time and funds.
Ask a new question

Read More

Tom's Hardware