All Programs menu too narrow

zoso

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2004

How do make the >Start>All Programs menu wider? I have soo many programs in
it that I have to scroll all the time. If it would open up wider then I
souldn't have to scroll it. TIA

Hi,

Right click on the start button and select properties. Click on customize and flip to the advanced
tab. Scroll down and uncheck "Scroll programs".

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations