All Programs menu too narrow

How do make the >Start>All Programs menu wider? I have soo many programs in
it that I have to scroll all the time. If it would open up wider then I
souldn't have to scroll it. TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about programs menu narrow

    Hi,

    Right click on the start button and select properties. Click on customize and flip to the advanced
    tab. Scroll down and uncheck "Scroll programs".

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations