First gaming build help please!

zuyah

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: About 2 weeks

Budget Range: $600-$900

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Strictly gaming and web browsing

Parts Not Required: I need absolutley everything

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: No Newegg unless it is cheaper including tax (I live in Tennessee so I have to pay tax at newegg)

Parts Preferences: Doesn't matter

Overclocking: Probably not, very slim maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: Doesn't matter really

Additional Comments: Something that can run games like BF3, Diablo 3, and Skyrim at the highest settings possible in my price range.

zuyah

Honorable
May 19, 2012
I have an internet cable. Would you recommend the Intel or the AMD build? I've been leaning more at Intel but I'm still not sure. Thank you so much btw

Grand_Admiral_K

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
I'm really no expert on computer cases, at all lol. But really as long as a case has an overall 4 or 5 star rating from at least a dozen people I assume it to be good enough. You also have to think that since the case is what is seen by everyone, it's important that the the person likes the look of it more than say one case has an extra fan mount.

zuyah

Honorable
May 19, 2012
One last question. Is there anywhere that has all of this besides newegg? The sales tax is almost $100 there and I can't find some of the stuff on NCIX or Amazon.

Grand_Admiral_K

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
I'm from TN myself, so I understand your problem. Really, all you can do is order as much of what you can on Amazon and get the rest from wherever is cheapest. That will take off some of the tax at least.

TRENDING THREADS