Buying Gaming PC,opinions?

lykal

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, apologies if it is, move if need be.

First let me start off by saying I'm not a tech savvy person so id prefer not to have to upgrade it myself or create a new one..
I am currently looking for a new gaming PC for a reasonable price, I have had my eye on one (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227383) and was wondering if it was worth the money?
I don't need it to be overkill ultra graphics.. no 16xAA, just to be able to run the newer releases on medium-high with a high fps rate.

Also judging by the reviews the power supply is a problem, what would be a good replacement, preferable also from the Newegg website if possible.. but if not a local store would work as well.

Thanks in advance!

What is the price range you want to stay under ? Keep in mind prebuilt PCs will cost a few 100 more vs building it yourself, if you dont feel that you can do it yoursef, do you know anyone to help you build one ?

lykal

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Im willing to spend a little extra for the manual labor of building one of course, I feel as if there's a risk of screwing it up and ending up with dead hardware,and no I don't know anyone personally I can ask to help me out with it also my budget should allow about up to about 900 or so which I think should be able to get me what I'm looking for.

lykal

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Perhaps I could provide a little more info..

I'll name a few games I'm wanting to play smoothly with decent settings (medium graphic settings,45+ FPS)

Diablo 3
Team Fortress 2
Fallout New Vegas
Defense of The Ancients 2

Playing on a 1600 x 900 monitor, this computer should be able to run these fine right?
If not where could I find another to get more for what I'm looking to pay?