Language Install 6600

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 22, 2004 10:35:46 PM

Does anyone know how to install Spanish into my 6600, and where can I find
the files needed? It might be on the CD but I thought I would ask anyone who
might have done this, I also need to do it for a Nokia N-Gage, any help
would be great, Thanks in advance

More about : language install 6600

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 11:39:07 PM

On Sat, 22 May 2004 18:35:46 +0200, mark wrote:

> Does anyone know how to install Spanish into my 6600, and where can I find
> the files needed? It might be on the CD but I thought I would ask anyone who
> might have done this, I also need to do it for a Nokia N-Gage, any help
> would be great, Thanks in advance

Language options are part of the phone's main *firmware*, and so would
have to be done by an authorized Nokia servicer.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 2:25:07 AM

"mark" <markherridge@c-dvd-espana.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to install Spanish into my 6600, and where can I find
> the files needed? It might be on the CD but I thought I would ask anyone
who
> might have done this, I also need to do it for a Nokia N-Gage, any help
> would be great, Thanks in advance

It's not that simple I'm afraid. You'll need to get the phone reflashed
with the correct PPM pack, which is not a DIY job. Either find someone with
a Twister, Griffin or Prodigy box, or alternatively pay an NSC to do the
job.

--
!