Coolermaster Stacker (Original) Modding (asetek watercooled)

nick_000000

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
I am currently changing my case around at the moment, I previously had a dual 120mm rad sitting at the bottom of my coolermaster stacker case (where the hole is).
I need to Mount my dual 120mm rad at the top of the case but the psu bay is in the way. I also need to make two rounded 120mm holes for the fans on the rad (airflow).

To remove the PSU bay, would it be best to cut it out some how or just drill all of the bolt things keeping it on and does anyone know the best way to do this?

What would be the best way to make the circular hole, I have no workbench drill and have no means to utilise one, but my dad bought a 117mm circular drill end the other day would it be possible to cut a hole with that atached to a normal drill or is the case too strong?

Any help and feedback is grately appreciated!

tyr86

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2005
The holy dremel is the tool of the mod Gods.

My friend and I modded a computer and a minifridge together with only a dremel and it kinda worked out. We screwed up though because he hit the freon line... oh well, it's a nifty case, we even put a little door on the front and the CD rom through the door, too.

PM me for details.