System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, school works, watching movies, surfing the internet
Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, speakers
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com
Parts Preferences: I would like to use an Intel CPU & not much preferences for other parts.
Overclocking: maxmium 4.3ghz
SLI or Crossfire: No
Monitor Resolution: 1680x1050
1) Does all the party go together?
2) Unneseccary part?
3) Enough power supply?
4) Anything else that I need?
5) Not sure about the motherboard and staroage parts
6) Cheaper hardware that does everything that I need? Burn/copy/read ... basically all the very common things.
7) I have very low info on storage.
8) Enough memory?
9) I'll be very happy to hear your all opinions and advises.
There is nothing wrong with the build at all and all of the parts will work together. There is a question though , do you have a budget ? The only reason that I ask is because the motherboard is on the expensive side and you can get something a little cheaper that will work just as well.
It does have the second Pci-e slot for the option of adding the second video card and it saves you $50 and if you get a less expensive case , $140 is a lot for a case , you can actualy bump up the cpu to a 3770K.