GTA San Andreas Help

Ok im just starting out to play the game. Im up to the drive by shooting
level.
Its a very intresting game. Im trying to figure out do you just follow the
levels-trying be a gangbanger or do you just drive around and kill and rob
and steal cars?

the worlds are so big. I do like the cops trying to catch you thats wild.

any help would be great.
2 answers Last reply
More about andreas help

    "wlfiend" <lpage@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok im just starting out to play the game. Im up to the drive by shooting
    > level.
    > Its a very intresting game. Im trying to figure out do you just follow the
    > levels-trying be a gangbanger or do you just drive around and kill and
    > rob and steal cars?
    >
    > the worlds are so big. I do like the cops trying to catch you thats wild.
    >
    > any help would be great.

    Do the missions and side missions and you'll get money and fame and chicks
    and guns and jetpacks and stuff. But you also want to just go to the
    nearest airport and steal a plane, fly to the airfield that's not there and
    steal a tank. See how far you can get before they kill you.

    wlfiend wrote:
    > Ok im just starting out to play the game. Im up to the drive
    > by shooting level. Its a very intresting game. Im trying to
    > figure out do you just follow the levels-trying be a
    > gangbanger or do you just drive around and kill and rob
    > and steal cars?

    Whatever floats your boat.

    > the worlds are so big. I do like the cops trying to catch
    > you thats wild.
    >
    > any help would be great.

    Tip #1 - Get Rich

    There's a house near where you drive-by the Ballers -- it's just east of
    the park with the bridge over the pond. Get enough money together to
    buy that house.

    After you own the place, save there and wander over to the off-track
    betting parlor. It is west of the park, directly under the interestate.
    Bet all of your money on whatever horse has 12 to 1 odds.

    If you win, you're that much better off. If you lose, reload your game
    and try again. If you rack up a few million dollars you'll be
    financially independent.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Tip #2 - Get Dangerous

    You have a weapon rating on various types of weapons. From amateur (or
    something like that) to gangster to hit man. With high skill ratings
    come better accuracy, and in some case, more ability to aim while you're
    moving.

    You can easily ramp up your skill by getting the weapon you want to
    upgrade and hanging out near a save point. Just keep blasting away.
    Your stars will increase and increasingly better equipped police will
    show up to take you out.

    When you get near death, hit your save point, and your stars go away.
    What's more, there'll be a whole bunch of bacon right there for your to
    start the whole thing over again.

    Tip #3 - Body Armor Near Carl's House

    If you run back to the wall behind Sweet's house, you can jump up and
    over it, into a large culvert behind it. Turn left, so that you're
    running down the ramp, and head to the first overpass. Just past it,
    left up the enbankment, is some armor.

Console Gaming Games Video Games