Canon EOS 300D and Windows 98

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b \ Driver
July 9, 2005 11:28:38 AM

I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
Thanks Jeremy

More about : canon eos 300d windows

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 9, 2005 9:07:43 PM

"JeremyD" <JeremyDredge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
> TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
> sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
> Thanks Jeremy

Buy yourself a cardreader ?
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

"JeremyD" <JeremyDredge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
> TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
> sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
> Thanks Jeremy
did you try downloading the card with zoom browser?
a b \ Driver
July 11, 2005 2:07:29 AM

Dirty Harry wrote:

> "JeremyD" <JeremyDredge@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
>>TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
>>sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
>>Thanks Jeremy
>
> did you try downloading the card with zoom browser?

Hi,
W98 or W98SE? Old W98 does not work on USB.
Tony
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 11, 2005 10:49:43 AM

In article <daosoa$cu3$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>,
"Malcolm Stewart" <malcolm_stewart@megalith.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> "JeremyD" <JeremyDredge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
> > TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
> > sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
> > Thanks Jeremy
>
> Buy yourself a cardreader ?

Which also won't work unless the original poster is using Windows 98/SE.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 11, 2005 3:32:56 PM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:49:43 -0400, Shawn Hirn wrote:

> In article <daosoa$cu3$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>,
> "Malcolm Stewart" <malcolm_stewart@megalith.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> "JeremyD" <JeremyDredge@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > I have a Canon EOS 300D and although I have installed the software
>> > TWAIN drivers in Windows 98. When I switch the camera on Windows 98
>> > sees the camera but not the drivers. Can anyone help?
>> > Thanks Jeremy
>>
>> Buy yourself a cardreader ?
>
> Which also won't work unless the original poster is using Windows 98/SE.
So his cheap answer would be to use a linux distro.
--
neil
delete delete to reply

In article <pan.2005.07.11.11.35.54.863128@eater.pig>, Neil Ellwood
<charge@eater.pig> wrote:

> So his cheap answer would be to use a linux distro.

Oh yeah...Linux is the answer to everything.
July 11, 2005 3:32:58 PM

"Randall Ainsworth" <rag@nospam.techline.com> wrote in message
> In article <pan.2005.07.11.11.35.54.863128@eater.pig>, Neil Ellwood
> <charge@eater.pig> wrote:
>
>> So his cheap answer would be to use a linux distro.
>
> Oh yeah...Linux is the answer to everything.

It cures impotence, male pattern baldness and flatus...
!