Time to take legal action against sony.

stupid,dissapinting laptops
5 answers Last reply
More about time legal action sony
  1. If you have a couple million to blow on a crack team of lawyers that are better than theirs....

Go for it.

Otherwise, don't buy their laptops ^.^
  2. Sony does chince, I would never buy anything other than their headphones. Don't worry, ASUS will take care of you :)
  3. You know at one time a long time ago sony was a good product. Now a days not so good. I bought my son a MP3/MP4 player all touch screen and bigger than the i pod.

I took out the type of insurance from them if it should drop they would fix or replace it for Free. My son through away the box which had the SN # on it. I have all the receipts to the item.

But they said I have to have the SN # in order to process the claim. So now I am out of all the money spent on it and the cost of the insurance as well. I am also not a happy camper as welll.
  4. DM186 said:
    You know at one time a long time ago sony was a good product. Now a days not so good. I bought my son a MP3/MP4 player all touch screen and bigger than the i pod.

I took out the type of insurance from them if it should drop they would fix or replace it for Free. My son through away the box which had the SN # on it. I have all the receipts to the item.

But they said I have to have the SN # in order to process the claim. So now I am out of all the money spent on it and the cost of the insurance as well. I am also not a happy camper as welll.

Sony sisnt bad, but they have their problems
  5. holykalo said:
    Sony sisnt bad, but they have their problems

Yeah I agree.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Laptops Sony Graphics