Your question

Time to take legal action against sony.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 18, 2012 11:37:45 AM

stupid,dissapinting laptops

More about : time legal action sony

a b U Graphics card
March 18, 2012 11:41:42 AM

If you have a couple million to blow on a crack team of lawyers that are better than theirs....

Go for it.

Otherwise, don't buy their laptops ^.^
m
l
March 18, 2012 3:15:21 PM

Sony does chince, I would never buy anything other than their headphones. Don't worry, ASUS will take care of you :) 
m
l
Related resources
a c 181 U Graphics card
March 19, 2012 1:58:15 AM

You know at one time a long time ago sony was a good product. Now a days not so good. I bought my son a MP3/MP4 player all touch screen and bigger than the i pod.

I took out the type of insurance from them if it should drop they would fix or replace it for Free. My son through away the box which had the SN # on it. I have all the receipts to the item.

But they said I have to have the SN # in order to process the claim. So now I am out of all the money spent on it and the cost of the insurance as well. I am also not a happy camper as welll.
m
l
March 19, 2012 11:59:47 PM

DM186 said:
You know at one time a long time ago sony was a good product. Now a days not so good. I bought my son a MP3/MP4 player all touch screen and bigger than the i pod.

I took out the type of insurance from them if it should drop they would fix or replace it for Free. My son through away the box which had the SN # on it. I have all the receipts to the item.

But they said I have to have the SN # in order to process the claim. So now I am out of all the money spent on it and the cost of the insurance as well. I am also not a happy camper as welll.

Sony sisnt bad, but they have their problems
m
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
March 20, 2012 1:35:06 AM

holykalo said:
Sony sisnt bad, but they have their problems

Yeah I agree.
m
l
!