I'm planing to change my currentley graphic card into a new one, in elder
computers, I have to set the default settings but how to do in the XP Home
edition?

Start/control panel/display/settings tab/advanced

this should give you access to just about every setting you would want
to change, and for managing driver etc.

--
Paul Webster