New graphic card

I'm planing to change my currentley graphic card into a new one, in elder
computers, I have to set the default settings but how to do in the XP Home
edition?
1 answer Last reply
More about graphic card

    Start/control panel/display/settings tab/advanced

    this should give you access to just about every setting you would want
    to change, and for managing driver etc.

    --
    Paul Webster

Configuration Graphics Cards Microsoft Customization Windows XP