Is there any way this GFX card will play BF3

I am upgrading this Card really soon to a 6770, but my current card is a

ATI Radeon HD 4350

this plays BF3? prob not.
10 answers Last reply
More about card play
  1. Might on low with low resolution. The 6770 might allow you to run at medium setting at a lower resolution.
  2. Depending of the resolution, you might be able to get medium settings.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-3-graphics-performance,3063-8.html

Look for the 5770, it perform the same.
  3. lol, i just played it here is what i got

Ultra Settings - Highest Resolution = 11 FPS(NOT BAD haha)
    Low Settings - Highest Resolution = 13 fps(?)
    Low Settings - Lowest Resolution = 17 FPS

Something's wrong. i only have a Core 2 Duo E7200 at 2.53 GHZ(this could be holding me back?)
  4. That's not a gaming card and your CPU is getting old. Playing 640x480 is your best bet.
  5. Cpu is holding you back, because at lower resolutions the more usage the cpu is in. So overclocking the cpu would make your fps increase a ton. Also overclocking the gpu is a good idea.
  6. diec4st said:
    That's not a gaming card and your CPU is getting old. Playing 640x480 is your best bet.

That's what i meant by "Lowest Resolution" =.=
  7. amuffin said:
    Cpu is holding you back, because at lower resolutions the more usage the cpu is in. So overclocking the cpu would make your fps increase a ton. Also overclocking the gpu is a good idea.

My GFX Card is already OverClocked, what would be my FPS increase if i overclocked my CPU and can you give me a link to a tutorial on CPU overclocking? Thanks
  8. Does your motherboard allow you to overclock? Is it an oem (dell, hp etc.) Or is it a consumer board such as a gigabyte/asus board?
  9. Bite the bullet and spend some cash and ugrade your PC. Adding a vid card to that old of a CPU wont help a ton. Cant expect something for nothing.
  10. what's your max resolution? i had a E7500 and even at stock speed 2.93GHz i can play BF3 decently paired with a HD 5850. my fps were 50-70 on High preset, 1080p resolution. so no need to upgrade your entire system atm. just get a better GPU like the HD 6870.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Battlefield Radeon ATI Graphics