CM Stormtrooper

Tags:
  • Cooler Master
  • Cases
  • Components
Last response: in Components
September 9, 2012 2:40:16 AM

Hi,

I just now recived my new storm trooper case and the sidepanel question has been nagging me for quite some time. I didn't know where to put this so I just put it here.

I currently have the stock sidepanel for the case ofc, and I also have the optional, windowed side panel.

My question is simple and comes down to two things, what looks better in your opinion and does the optional side panel that don't support the two 120mm fans have any big effect on the cooling inside the case?

Best regards,
Mocco

More about : stormtrooper

September 21, 2012 9:38:26 PM

mocco123 said:
Hi,

I just now recived my new storm trooper case and the sidepanel question has been nagging me for quite some time. I didn't know where to put this so I just put it here.

I currently have the stock sidepanel for the case ofc, and I also have the optional, windowed side panel.

My question is simple and comes down to two things, what looks better in your opinion and does the optional side panel that don't support the two 120mm fans have any big effect on the cooling inside the case?

Best regards,
Mocco

It depends on your set up/system. If you have a sli or crossfire, it will definitely impact the cooling to those cards, but if you have only 1 card, you will be ok.