Configuring, or rather scheduling Time synchronization

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
December 31, 2004 6:19:02 PM

Hello,

Would anyone happen to know in XP how to schedule Windows to check the
synchronization server for time.windows.com? For example, when synchronizing
the time now, Windows states the next time for it to auomatically try to time
synchronize is January 7th. I've noticed my time speeds ahead about 6 or 7
minutes every day and I'd like to configure the option for Windows to try to
synchronize the time every day at a set time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

More about : configuring scheduling time synchronization

Anonymous
December 31, 2004 11:05:52 PM

Hi,

This article may help you:

Modify the internet time synchronisation schedule

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
Microsoft Certified Professional
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp