Sign in with
Your question

Gaming PC build

Last response: in Systems
May 20, 2012 11:23:03 AM

:hello:  Can someone please help me decide on this rig i'm going to build during the Summer. Here's the link below:

http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/19/2639968/how-to-build...

Now as you can assume I'm new at this stuff and it's going to be my first build and that my BUDGET is about $1000. Now my requirements meet the above link's one but is there any parts I can upgrade like should I buy the new Intel processor? I'll be playing a hell load of games which include all of the Battlefield series, C&C series, Starcraft 2 and many more! So is this enough to play them with normal or high settings? I do a lot of video conversion and should I opt for more fans since I'm going to overclock the i5 2500k or is the stock one enough? Thanks.

Oh yeah and one more question(sorry :p ) the case's website, FRACTAL DESIGN CORE 3000, states that it has 4 USB 2.0 ports while the motherboard has USB 3.0. So will make some difference or what I have no clue :??: . Thanks again. :D 

More about : gaming build

May 20, 2012 12:34:43 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section Systems by Pyree
!