Question about Core Duo (laptop) processors

zyberwoof

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Are prices for core duo processors supposed to be going down soon? I know that most of AMD's and Intel's desktop processor prices are about to plummit, but what about their laptop processors?

Also, can anybody give any good info on the next generation of intel laptop processors. Info on compatibility with current tech (i.e. would I need a different Mobo than a current Core Duo MoBo), projected release dates, and stuff like that? If there are any good threads or articles out there on this they would work fine.

Mind_Rebuilding

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2004
Are prices for core duo processors supposed to be going down soon? I know that most of AMD's and Intel's desktop processor prices are about to plummit, but what about their laptop processors?

Also, can anybody give any good info on the next generation of intel laptop processors. Info on compatibility with current tech (i.e. would I need a different Mobo than a current Core Duo MoBo), projected release dates, and stuff like that? If there are any good threads or articles out there on this they would work fine.

For mobile cpus, Intel's cpus are promising :D

Pick a Core Duo now or pick a Core 2 Duo after September.

TRENDING THREADS