Migrant Train Stopped By France

Have a look at this article:

What would you do if you were running a European government? As it stands, any EU country can issue a temporary resident permit that allows migrants like these to enter any EU country without a passport. In my view, this is one of the fundamental problems of the EU: many of the countries are so vastly different when it comes to perspective on such issues that issues like this can occur.

I say fly em or ship em over here- no one cares (at least I don't). More tax dollars. ;)
3 answers Last reply
More about migrant train stopped france
  1. The issue for the French is that many of these people are likely to want to stay illegally there.

They just booted out a heap of eastern european people with no fixed address who were littering the countryside.

If I had a choice where to live in europe I'd probably gravitate there too.

I am siding with the French in this issue ...sorry !
  2. Ye have no hope! Give em' "x" amount of time to get their affairs in order, get a job, etc.. and it works out. If it doesn't, give em' the boot. I know the French have concerns and I do not blame them, but if you give a fair amount of them a chance, they may do rather well. Plus it beats being in North Africa/some Middle East countries right now.
  3. This topic has been closed by Reynod
Ask a new question

Read More

World News European