Question about A1wireless, and CMC marketing, can you drop..

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

These folks can be the best. I was wondering if anyone has any experience
with them, and might be available for an off-line chat. dr

A1wireless and CMC marketing are believed by some to be premier internet
marketing companies. I have NOT provided a link to them, not am I offering
any type of comment. Instead, if you have experience with them, would you
please drop me a note so we can chat. dr

--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

In <TEwHe.78$646.6@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net> on Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:40:03
GMT, "dr.news" <dr.news@better-price.biz.delete-the-obvious> wrote:

>These folks can be the best. I was wondering if anyone has any experience
>with them, and might be available for an off-line chat. dr
>
>A1wireless and CMC marketing are believed by some to be premier internet
>marketing companies. I have NOT provided a link to them, not am I offering
>any type of comment. Instead, if you have experience with them, would you
>please drop me a note so we can chat. dr

Troll alert!

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Thanks John, take long to write that useless reply? I have a question about
a company that offers wireless stuff. Are they good or not? If you do
know, and are willing to share, send me a note, or post here as you prefer.
(I thought it was okay to use this forum for questions? Okay John?)
Would appreciate a note if you've had an experience/relationship/heard of
them. If not, thanks anyway. dr