Computer cant start up windows 8

superbabylizard

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Hello, my computer kept having problems with the internet, it was slowing down and disconnecting. so i shut it down. i get the normal samsung logo loading, then a blue screen with a sideways smiley face that says it ran into a problem windows cant fix (or something like that) and gives me the option to restore. restore doesnt work, it just stays on the same screen, no animations or activity, until i turn it off. i cant access the login screen. please help!

Solution
Don't feel bad about your purchase.
In the last 2 years I have had to do a number of RMAs and returns, everything from HDDs, to motherboards, to GPUs... it does not matter the brand, or the product, it just happens and has sadly become standard in the industry. I give things a 3 strike policy, if a brand cannot get something right with 3 replacements then I want my money back, and I am going to give it a year or two to give that brand some time to sort themselves out.

Sammy makes great stuff, don't judge them by one product failure, it is merely luck of the draw unless you have consistent failures.

superbabylizard

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013

Really? iv only had this computer a month. what causes this?

crap happens, even on new stuff.

In the computer hardware world there is a general rule of thumb: If it lasts through the first month, then it will likely last a year. If it lasts more than a year, then it will probably last for 5. Once you hit 5 years though, then you are on borrowed time, and you ought to have money saved up for a replacement.

Don't feel bad about your purchase.
In the last 2 years I have had to do a number of RMAs and returns, everything from HDDs, to motherboards, to GPUs... it does not matter the brand, or the product, it just happens and has sadly become standard in the industry. I give things a 3 strike policy, if a brand cannot get something right with 3 replacements then I want my money back, and I am going to give it a year or two to give that brand some time to sort themselves out.

Sammy makes great stuff, don't judge them by one product failure, it is merely luck of the draw unless you have consistent failures.

Solution