Taskbar settings

January 1, 2005 11:22:27 PM

My problem with the taskbar is that when I have several programs open,
and one program uses several windows, the other programs are hidden or
consolidated in some way on the taskbar. Is there a way to change this
behavior?
Thanks, CMA

More about : taskbar settings

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 2:36:08 PM

"cma" <cptmgt@yahoo.com> wrote:
| My problem with the taskbar is that when I have several programs open,
| and one program uses several windows, the other programs are hidden or
| consolidated in some way on the taskbar. Is there a way to change this
| behavior?

CMA,

Right-click Taskbar
Properties