Taskbar settings

My problem with the taskbar is that when I have several programs open,
and one program uses several windows, the other programs are hidden or
consolidated in some way on the taskbar. Is there a way to change this
behavior?
Thanks, CMA
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar settings

    "cma" <cptmgt@yahoo.com> wrote:
    | My problem with the taskbar is that when I have several programs open,
    | and one program uses several windows, the other programs are hidden or
    | consolidated in some way on the taskbar. Is there a way to change this
    | behavior?

    CMA,

    Right-click Taskbar
    Properties
    [_] Group similar taskbar buttons

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP