die_noobs

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2006
sorry for the descent people who are reading this, since this is only written for fanboys and noobs who fight over pterocessers.

no matter how matter people say this, still you dont get it.

Intel/AMD are companies, its not football team, not a drug you get addicted to use.

unless you work for one of the companies then there is no point sticking to one just because you are fanboy.

and even if you love one company, you shouldnt wish for the other company to collapse. because what will happen is another microsoft selling thier own products with high prices and no one could stand up to them.

I buy whatever give me best performance/buck in my budget range, and all sensible people do. only fanboys buy stupids stuff just because they "love" the company.

I dont care if I got banned or flamed, I said what I want to say long time ago.

again if you are not fanboys then sorry for wasting your time reading this

regards

sdrawkcaBgoD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2006
You're calling other people noobs and this is your first post? Who are you and why did you feel the need to create an alternate account just to post this?

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
sorry for the descent people who are reading this, since this is only written for fanboys and noobs who fight over pterocessers.

Intel/AMD are companies, its not football team, not a drug you get addicted to use.

unless you work for one of the companies then there is no point sticking to one just because you are fanboy.

and even if you love one company, you shouldnt wish for the other company to collapse. because what will happen is another microsoft selling thier own products with high prices and no one could stand up to them.

I buy whatever give me best performance/buck in my budget range, and all sensible people do. only fanboys buy stupids stuff just because they "love" the company.

regards

ur a.....what do we call those people...oh yah dumbasses.

sdrawkcaBgoD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2006

Are pterocessers like Jurassic-Era processers? Never saw one on the Flintstones...

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
0//pH9; j00Z R 5000000 $7UP1D. 1 7|-|1|||< 7|-|@ 7|-|3$3 Ph0rU//$ |-|4/3 3||0U9|-| ||00B$ L1|<3 j00Z. 57pHU 4||D pL34$3 ||3/3r p0$7 |-|3r3 4941||.

1Ph j00Z (4||'7 r34D //'/ 13375P33|<, 7|-|3|| j00Z r jU57 4 PhU|<(1||9 ||00B

KarmaKiller

Distinguished
May 1, 2006
Although I think this thread is not saying stupid things, I think it´s useless to tell fanboys no to be what they are. I mean, I like AMD rather than Intel, but I´ll buy Core 2 if they are better procs at my price ratio. Instead, fanboys don´t get it.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
You're calling other people noobs and this is your first post? Who are you and why did you feel the need to create an alternate account just to post this?
I think i know.

regards

ur a.....what do we call those people...oh yah dumbasses. No no no like my dad says damnasses.

Are pterocessers like Jurassic-Era processers? Never saw one on the Flintstones... :lol: Nice one.

written for fanboys and noobs who fight over pterocessers.

How many fanboys and n00bs fight over "pterocessers". I know i do. None to my knowledge.

I think it's a little premature but this noob just got <look below>

cannonnukeowned.jpg

die_noobs

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2006
yes I did sign up just to say this, everyday I read tens of posts about the same issue, fanboys have to grow up.

as for post count, its not about quantity, its the quality that does matter.

andfor those who points out spelling mistakes, I hope you are seeing the funny side of it, other wise it will be sad for you to look for people typos and point that out.

oh by the way, I dont like to edit my posts.

sdrawkcaBgoD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2006
yes I did sign up just to say this, everyday I read tens of posts about the same issue, fanboys have to grow up.

andfor those who points out spelling mistakes, I hope you are seeing the funny side of it, other wise it will be sad for you to look for people typos and point that out.

I won't point out any more spelling errors. Grammar, on the other hand...

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006

Then learn to cause we are going to have a problem with you. i already do. :lol:

I won't point out any more spelling errors. Grammar, on the other hand... Then don't let him learn. Btw do you like the OWNED CANNON?

die_noobs

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2006
by the way this is not alternate acount, its the first time I sign up.

you how its like when its late at night and want to go to work after few hours,
cant we just be friends :D

seriously tho, no need for insulting each others, my thread was a desperate wake up call for fanboys

as for those who called my dumbass, I dont think it worth to reply to them, since they have serios problems in thier life. just coz you dad left you when your young, and your mother beat you all the time, does not mean you have to be aggressive to people.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Yes. But please don't ever give me one. I have a fragile ego. :D
I won't man i won't

Is that you MMM? :p
Careful or wusy will give you a 1$ fine.

by the way this is not alternate acount, its the first time I sign up.

you how its like when its late at night and want to go to work after few hours,
cant we just be friends :D

seriously tho, no need for insulting each others, my thread was a desperate wake up call for fanboys

as for those who called my dumbass, I dont think it worth to reply to them, since they have serios problems in thier life. just coz you dad left you when your young, and your mother beat you all the time, does not mean you have to be aggressive to people.
I knwo who you are!

Is that you MMM? :p

no I am not, I had been lurking in those forums for a while, and the mod can confirm from the IP address that I use, I never registered before. Damn wrong agian.

Rammgod

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
ummmm..please lock this thread as it serves no purpose except for allowing idiots to flame and others waste their time reading it 8) -~

die_noobs

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2006
congratulations you all get what sdrawkcaBgoDc have as avatar.

too lazy to link it :(

and I want to say that I am glad that I contribute to this forums waste of space

Rammgod

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
ummmm..please lock this thread as it serves no purpose except for allowing idiots to flame and others waste their time reading it 8) -~
Then report him.

respectfully, why would i waste my time...i have a rl ...cheers

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Then report him.

respectfully, why would i waste my time...i have a rl ...cheers Ok your choice.