Administrator Password

January 2, 2005 12:21:49 PM

Is there a process that will allow you to change the "Administrator
Password" when you do no know the current password?

Other then re-installing, of course! <g>

More about : administrator password

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 12:52:13 PM

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Leasider" wrote:

| Is there a process that will allow you to change the "Administrator
| Password" when you do no know the current password?
|
| Other then re-installing, of course! <g>
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 5:23:41 PM

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

>Forgot your admin password?
>http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Thank you once again. I have made up a CD as described from the above
address. It is for a friend whom I suspect is going to have the
problem. He is bringing over a used system he purchased, and can't seem
to get to the Administrator's account.

Gary.
!