Administrator Password

Is there a process that will allow you to change the "Administrator
Password" when you do no know the current password?

Other then re-installing, of course! <g>
2 answers Last reply
More about administrator password

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    Forgot your admin password?

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

    >Forgot your admin password?
    >http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

    Thank you once again. I have made up a CD as described from the above
    address. It is for a friend whom I suspect is going to have the
    problem. He is bringing over a used system he purchased, and can't seem
    to get to the Administrator's account.

    Gary.