Did anyone watch the G4-TechTV G-Phoria award show yesterd..

Last response: in Video Games
August 11, 2005 12:52:06 AM

Did it turn out to be a decent show? I saw 10 minutes of the preview then I
stopped when they interviewed the porn stars. At that point I figured it
would be about as serious as the Spike TV video game awards from last year.
August 11, 2005 4:10:13 PM

* Hank the Rapper wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> Did it turn out to be a decent show? I saw 10 minutes of the preview then I
> stopped when they interviewed the porn stars. At that point I figured it
> would be about as serious as the Spike TV video game awards from last year.

It was a hair better, but you didnt miss anything. Halo 2 won game of
the year which is BS but there you have it.

--
David
Give him an evasive answer.

SINNER wrote:
> * Hank the Rapper wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
>
>>Did it turn out to be a decent show? I saw 10 minutes of the preview then I
>>stopped when they interviewed the porn stars. At that point I figured it
>>would be about as serious as the Spike TV video game awards from last year.
>

> It was a hair better, but you didnt miss anything. Halo 2 won game of
> the year which is BS but there you have it.

What?
Halo 2 beat Half Life 2, God of War, and Resident Evil 4?

OMG WTF?
!