Sign in with
Your question

Eyefinty triple monitors

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 20, 2012 8:59:47 AM

hello, 1st time writing a forum, i have the radeon 6790 hd 1GB graphic card , it has one display port 2 DVI'S and one HDMI and am working on a 3 monitors eyefinity , my problem is the 1st monitor is on the display port to vga adapter and the second one is on a DVI to vga adapter and the third is on a HDMI video converter , and im using VGA adapters cause all my screens are vga , so the screen with the HDMI witch is the third one, the resolution is very bad not like the other two , im trying to plug it on the the second DVI it wont show , im trying to plug 1 display port and 2 DVI's put the third one wont work when i plug it to the dvi , so please help me and reply as soon as u can , its very frustrating :( [/b][/b]
March 20, 2012 9:21:50 AM

Eyefinity will not work with an analog out put DVI->VGA adapter, all out puts need to be digital , if u need analog you have to use a Active DP to VGA adapter
March 20, 2012 9:28:05 AM

i already have a DP TO VGA adapter , im using it for the 1 monitor , the second one is on a DVI to VGA adapter , i just want to know how make the third DVI work im using a DVI to VGA adapter but it wont work :(  i thikn my problem is that i have three VGA monitors instead of DVI
!