ringtones

A newbie here... I googled for ringtones for the LG1400i (just signed up
with Cingular and cancelled that lousy Sprint service) looking for some free
ones but there are none... anyone got a site that I can dl some tunes?

--thanks, sharkman.
1 answer Last reply
More about ringtones

    DON'T DO IT!

    Live with the included ones after all it is just a tone to let you know
    someone is calling. My son offered to put me a "cool" ringtone on my phone
    after I got it and the next thing I new I was hit with almost $20 of
    internet bullshit charged to my phone. Pissed me off as I had no idea when I
    got my phone internet purchases could be charged to my phone bill.

    Joe

    "Sharkman@comcast.net" <sharkman@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > A newbie here... I googled for ringtones for the LG1400i (just signed up
    > with Cingular and cancelled that lousy Sprint service) looking for some
    > free ones but there are none... anyone got a site that I can dl some
    > tunes?
    >
    > --thanks, sharkman.

Cingular Internet Service Providers