ringtones

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 1, 2005 11:35:16 PM

A newbie here... I googled for ringtones for the LG1400i (just signed up
with Cingular and cancelled that lousy Sprint service) looking for some free
ones but there are none... anyone got a site that I can dl some tunes?

--thanks, sharkman.

More about : ringtones

August 3, 2005 12:21:29 AM

DON'T DO IT!

Live with the included ones after all it is just a tone to let you know
someone is calling. My son offered to put me a "cool" ringtone on my phone
after I got it and the next thing I new I was hit with almost $20 of
internet bullshit charged to my phone. Pissed me off as I had no idea when I
got my phone internet purchases could be charged to my phone bill.

Joe

!