Lots of newish X360 footage...

Click on the photo of the football player...

<http://www.xbox360.com/>

Jordan

Very impressive stuff there... Looks like this is going to be a very
good launch.

That Capcom zombie game looks INSANE... but I wonder why they weren't
calling it RE: something, they might as well... :^)

- Jordan

Jordan wrote:
> Very impressive stuff there... Looks like this is going to be a very
> good launch.
>
> That Capcom zombie game looks INSANE... but I wonder why they weren't
> calling it RE: something, they might as well... :^)
>
> - Jordan

Dead rising? That game looked sweet.

babanoosh wrote:
> Jordan wrote:
>
>> Very impressive stuff there... Looks like this is going to be a very
>> good launch.
>>
>> That Capcom zombie game looks INSANE... but I wonder why they weren't
>> calling it RE: something, they might as well... :^)
>>
>> - Jordan
>>
> Dead rising? That game looked sweet.
The outfit looks pretty bad ass too. Many good titles.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

dead rising looked good, especially the scene where he is on the car and
there are like 1000 zombies..