Problem with mech assualt 2

Anybody have problems with mech assault 2. I finished a level in campaign
and it stuck me back to the start of this level. It seems it is stuck in a
loop. Anybody have problems with this game??

thanks!!!!!

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:58:23 GMT, in article
<jfUKe.5684$32.2185@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, Big Monkey drawled...

>Anybody have problems with mech assault 2. I finished a level in campaign
>and it stuck me back to the start of this level. It seems it is stuck in a
>loop. Anybody have problems with this game??
>
>thanks!!!!!

While I won't be of much help here, I do remember that exact situation happening
to me, too. I don't remember how I broke out of it.

--
Sir Real http://www.sirrealcomix.ws/
tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com

"Big Monkey" <BigMonkey@Bananas.com> wrote in message
> Anybody have problems with mech assault 2. I finished a level in campaign
> and it stuck me back to the start of this level. It seems it is stuck in
> loop. Anybody have problems with this game??
>
> thanks!!!!!

check out the FAQs or message boards on www.gamefaqs.com, usually good for
this type of stuff