Which parameters to set the speed network card

I use the sysprep procedure to install Windows XP Professional.
I would know what is the parameters in the file sysprep.inf to specify for
setting the speed network card automatically ?
Thanks for your support,
Job
1 answer Last reply
More about which parameters speed network card

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=sysprep.inf+speed+network+card

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Job" <Job@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use the sysprep procedure to install Windows XP Professional.
    > I would know what is the parameters in the file sysprep.inf to specify for
    > setting the speed network card automatically ?
    > Thanks for your support,
    > Job

Configuration Network Card Microsoft Customization Windows XP