Solved

NVIDIA SOUND DRIVERS AND CREATIVE LAB SOUND CARD

I have a creative labs soundcard that runs my 7.1 speaker system that is also creative labs. When I look in my
sound area in device manager, it shows about 5 Nvidia sound things and I want to know if they could
be messing up the sound of my normal "preferred" system ?????

Thanks for heads up on this and I cant believe im only just noticing this, I feel like such a newb that I dont know
what to do so I knew enough to at least come here and deal with the right people who are in the know.

Thanks for your help

Mike :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
answers
Last reply
Best Answer
More about nvidia sound drivers creative sound card
  1. Nvidia just installs these when I upgrade my graphics card drivers.
  2. Best answer
    You can delete the nvidia sound drivers , just make sure you dont re install them each time you update your nivdia drivers , choose custom install and uncheck the Nvidia HD drivers and check clean install box also.
    Are you experiencing any sound issues?
  3. monsta said:
    You can delete the nvidia sound drivers , just make sure you dont re install them each time you update your nivdia drivers , choose custom install and uncheck the Nvidia HD drivers and check clean install box also.
    Are you experiencing any sound issues?

No, Im not having any problems, its just that I spent so much money on my sound card and 7.1 surround system, that
    I want to know its working at the best level it can, and I just feel that the nvidia drivers for sound were meant
    for an internal sound card built into the motherboard and not for a creative labs one like mine.

I really dont know much about the internal workings of how BF3 works with sound, and
    between direct x or other types of sound quality innuendos.

Thank you so much for your answer !!
  4. Best answer selected by ctguy1955.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Creative Sound Cards Graphics