I need your help and advice on my computer build. I am ordering everything from Newegg. Pleas help me so I can order soon. Many thanks in advance.
- home theater
- graphic intensive video games
- downloading very large files from the internet
- lots of internet use
- I will NOT overclock
While looking at my parts, please try to answer these questions. Answer as many as possible!
- Will all my parts work together properly?
- Will all my parts fit properly in the case? This especially goes for the CPU cooler touching the memory sticks and video card.
- Will there be a bottleneck? Caused by the motherboard, video card, memory, or processor?
- Does my motherboard offer USB 3.0 connections to the front of my case?
- Does my power supply offer sufficient power?
- Will my fan do its job well?
- Do I need to buy a network card and any cables/connectors?
- Overall quality of parts?
Below is my build: I was aiming for a $650 build but got a tad high.
outlander_04 pretty much covered it. Especialy the powersupply. Raidmax=junk. The motherboard does have connectors for front usb, the parts are compatable, but the link for the case just goes to Neweggs home page, so I cant tell what case you picked. I would get a better video card. If you are not overclocking there is no need for the aftermarket heatsink/fan unit, so then you dont have to worry if its in the way
here is another good psu suggestion..a bit cheaper than outlanders but it is a good unit http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...