Nokia 6600 ringing problem

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 25, 2004 9:51:23 PM

Hi have a weird ringing problem with my Nokia.

Sometimes it don't ring for incoming call, sometimes it rings just for a few
seconds and then stops, as if I presses silence button.
Most of the times it works just fine, but the "other times" irritate me very
much.

This started happening after I flashed it to 4.09.1 firmware.

I read somewhere that I could format 6600 (reset it completely, to factory
settings). How do I do this?

10x
May 25, 2004 9:51:24 PM

On Tue, 25 May 2004 17:51:23 +0200, "Mikki" <fake@email.com> wrote:

>Hi have a weird ringing problem with my Nokia.
>
>Sometimes it don't ring for incoming call, sometimes it rings just for a few
>seconds and then stops, as if I presses silence button.
>Most of the times it works just fine, but the "other times" irritate me very
>much.
>
>This started happening after I flashed it to 4.09.1 firmware.
>
>I read somewhere that I could format 6600 (reset it completely, to factory
>settings). How do I do this?
>
>10x

Normal Reset (*#7780#) : Restores ini files from rom
but preserves user data (photos, 3rd party apps etc)

Deep Reset (*#7370#) : This reformats completely the
C: drive. All applications and files stored on this
drive will be lost and clean default files will be
rewritten.

Bye
Alberto
(Rome - Italy)