Looking for mod chip reccomendations

version 1 xbox - wanting a solderless chip.

suggestions?

thanx.

JDS wrote:
> version 1 xbox - wanting a solderless chip.
>
> suggestions?
>
> thanx.

I've got the matrix/xodus on a 1.0. I bought it a loooonngg time ago.
Goto www.xboxscene.com > modchips and see what works for you.

OK I know what kind of chip to get but I'm struggling with what else I need
to do. The tutorials there are pretty confusing.