RZX121

Honorable
May 22, 2012
About 3 months ago I built my own computer for the first time and it came with many issues. It constantly BSOD for a few errors, such as PFN_List Corrupt and Memory Management. That being said, I had my RAM sent back for a new set, and when I reinstalled the new chips, it worked perfectly fine. Then 3 days later, I woke up and the display wasn't working. After some searching on my computer, I found the the GPU was not being recognized, as if I didn't have one installed. I tried reseating the card and now the computer makes it through the POST just fine, before powering down somewhere between the POST and Windows Splash screen. I have no clue why this is happening and searching forums and tech support has proved useless to my specific situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Intel Z68 Motherboard
Intel Core i5-2500
Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance - 8GB (2x 4GB)
GeForce GTX 560 Ti SuperClocked
600w PSU

i would reset the cmos and make sure in bios your primary video adapter is set to PCIE and not integrated. When booting press f8 and select disable automatic restart upon system failure and next time you get a bsod write the error number down and that should point you in some direction on whats going on in your pc

RZX121

Honorable
May 22, 2012
The BSOD issue got resolved with the new RAM, however when that got fixed, the graphics card *** the bed. And then once I tried fixing the graphics card issue, is when the random shut downs began. I have not been able to use the computer in the 3 months I have had it because of the constant stream of problems.