web desktop popping up!

i added some web content to my WinXP desktop (via right-click on desktop >
Properties > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab > New Button). for
example, i added a msn.com window. when i click any link, it pops up in a new
IE window. but i want to browse it INSIDE my desktop window. is it possible?
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop popping

    Change your IE settings under Advanced.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Cesar" <Cesar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i added some web content to my WinXP desktop (via right-click on desktop >
    > Properties > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab > New Button). for
    > example, i added a msn.com window. when i click any link, it pops up in a
    > new
    > IE window. but i want to browse it INSIDE my desktop window. is it
    > possible?

    what option? Reuse windows for launching shortcuts? it is already enabled.
    thanks in advance

    "Kelly" wrote:

    > Change your IE settings under Advanced.
    >
    > --
    > All the Best,
    > Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >

    > "Cesar" <Cesar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >i added some web content to my WinXP desktop (via right-click on desktop >
    > > Properties > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab > New Button). for
    > > example, i added a msn.com window. when i click any link, it pops up in a
    > > new
    > > IE window. but i want to browse it INSIDE my desktop window. is it
    > > possible?

Configuration Desktops Customization Windows XP