web desktop popping up!

January 6, 2005 3:05:05 PM

i added some web content to my WinXP desktop (via right-click on desktop >
Properties > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab > New Button). for
example, i added a msn.com window. when i click any link, it pops up in a new
IE window. but i want to browse it INSIDE my desktop window. is it possible?

More about : web desktop popping

January 7, 2005 3:33:10 AM

Change your IE settings under Advanced.

--
All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Cesar" <Cesar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i added some web content to my WinXP desktop (via right-click on desktop >
> Properties > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab > New Button). for
> example, i added a msn.com window. when i click any link, it pops up in a
> new
> IE window. but i want to browse it INSIDE my desktop window. is it
> possible?
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 10:05:06 AM

what option? Reuse windows for launching shortcuts? it is already enabled.
thanks in advance

!