email pics to phone

Last response: in Network Providers
August 2, 2005 4:13:54 AM

Is there any way to email pics to my v180 phone from my computer?

More about : email pics phone

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 8:31:05 PM

In <VuWdnZtIwY3UgHLfRVn-3Q@texas.net> on Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:13:54 -0500,
"Bruce & Christine" <bruce@texas.net> wrote:

>Is there any way to email pics to my v180 phone from my computer?

First shrink them down to the correct size and to keep the file size small,
then email them as attachments to YOURNUMBER@CingularMe.com

August 2, 2005 8:31:06 PM

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:31:05 GMT, John Navas

>>Is there any way to email pics to my v180 phone from my computer?
>
>First shrink them down to the correct size and to keep the file size small,
>then email them as attachments to YOURNUMBER@CingularMe.com

Hmm off course this doesn't work with an att numbers, do you know a
way to do the same with and an att tdma phone?

Ludger
August 2, 2005 10:04:18 PM

In <olcve158k3nrudlkumthft6b8remo3ht84@4ax.com> on Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:53:27
-0700, Ludger Wolf <ludger@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:31:05 GMT, John Navas
>>
>>>Is there any way to email pics to my v180 phone from my computer?
>>
>>First shrink them down to the correct size and to keep the file size small,
>>then email them as attachments to YOURNUMBER@CingularMe.com
>
>Hmm off course this doesn't work with an att numbers, do you know a
>way to do the same with and an att tdma phone?

YOURNUMBER@mmode.com

August 5, 2005 1:40:34 AM

> With regard to Cingular (orange) accounts (the only side I can test at the
> moment):

> YOURNUMBER@CingularME.com sends
> YOURMEdiaID@CingularME.com sends
> YOURNUMBER@MyCingular.com sends
> YOURMEdiaID@CingularME.com sends
> YOURNUMBER@MMS.MyCingular.com sends

I sent a list of bookmarks from my PC to my cell phone at
YOURNUMBER@CingularME.com It got split into two messages, which makes me
think that was an SMS message.

Which of these is SMS messages verse "data"?
You left off YOURNUMBER@mobile.mycingular.com which was different if you
left off the "mobile". I don't remember what that was.

I'm trying to figure out whihc Cingular plans I want, balancing messages
verses megabytes.

--
---
August 5, 2005 5:55:08 PM

In <dcu20i$427$6@blue.rahul.net> on Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:40:34 +0000 (UTC),
dold@XReXXemail.usenet.us.com wrote:

>John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>> With regard to Cingular (orange) accounts (the only side I can test at the
>> moment):
>
>> YOURNUMBER@CingularME.com sends
>> YOURMEdiaID@CingularME.com sends
>> YOURNUMBER@MyCingular.com sends
>> YOURMEdiaID@CingularME.com sends
>> YOURNUMBER@MMS.MyCingular.com sends
>
>I sent a list of bookmarks from my PC to my cell phone at
>YOURNUMBER@CingularME.com It got split into two messages, which makes me
>think that was an SMS message.

Yep.

>Which of these is SMS messages verse "data"?

The split was probably just because they were too long for one message.

>You left off YOURNUMBER@mobile.mycingular.com which was different if you
>left off the "mobile". I don't remember what that was.

With regard to Cingular (orange) accounts (the only side I can test at the
moment):

YOURNUMBER@CingularME.com sends an SMS text message to your phone (no
picture).

YOURNUMBER@Mobile.MyCingular.com sends an SMS text message to your phone (no
picture).

YOURNUMBER@MMS.MyCingular.com sends a picture message to the phone, with the
picture size reduced appropriately.

YOURNUMBER@MyCingular.com sends an email to your Cingular email, picture
delivered as sent, but can't be downloaded to the phone over WAP.*

YOURMEdiaID@CingularME.com sends an SMS text message to your phone (no
picture).

YOURMEdiaID@Mobile.MyCingular.com does not work.

YOURMEdiaID@MMS.MyCingular.com does not work.

YOURMEdiaID@MyCingular.com sends an email to your Cingular email, picture
delivered as sent, but can't be downloaded to the phone over WAP.*

* As tested with my unlocked Sony Ericsson Z600.