  • 3D
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 15, 2005 5:26:13 PM

Check it out!
Awesome graphics...
Even has fur shading on some of the characters clothing and hair and
nice light reflection in the eyes. Looks amazing to me, way better than
anything on GC or PS2.

It even has 3D crowds!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/ck387
http://tinyurl.com/cjdmg
http://tinyurl.com/7gl42

3D crowds:
http://tinyurl.com/bfv2n

fur shading:
http://tinyurl.com/72o89

More about : xbox wrestling game

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 1:00:12 PM

Excuse me a minute. You took pictures off the PS2 IGN website.
Explain how you can say "way better than anything on GC or PS2" when
you took it from the IGN website? Curious here. The pics look real
good though.

- Richard Hutnik
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:56:00 PM

Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.

- Richard Hutnik
August 17, 2005 4:01:07 AM

richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
> Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
> PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
> PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
> trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
>
> - Richard Hutnik

Wow, someone that has some common sense.
I agree.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 4:01:08 AM

"Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message
> richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
>> PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
>> PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
>> trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
>>
>> - Richard Hutnik
>>

> Wow, someone that has some common sense.
> I agree.

Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is irrelevant?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:32:50 PM

"JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
> "Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message
>> richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
>>> PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
>>> PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
>>> trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
>>>
>>> - Richard Hutnik
>>>

>> Wow, someone that has some common sense.
>> I agree.
>
> Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
> irrelevant?

Mute? Unable to be heard?
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:05:22 AM

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
>> "Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message

>>> Wow, someone that has some common sense.
>>> I agree.
>>
>> Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
>> irrelevant?
>
> Mute? Unable to be heard?

In most cases the differences are ... unable to be heard.
In most cases the differences are ... irrelevant.
In most cases the differences are ... debatable.

Let's ask Mountain Biker. He's in complete accord with whatever RH was
trying to write.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:18:45 AM

Moot. Mute is what I do when I see too many inane arguments.

- Richard Hutnik :-)
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:21:33 AM

JoblessDave wrote:
> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>"JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message

>>>Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
>>>irrelevant?
>>
>>Mute? Unable to be heard?
>

> In most cases the differences are ... unable to be heard.
> In most cases the differences are ... irrelevant.
> In most cases the differences are ... debatable.
>
> Let's ask Mountain Biker. He's in complete accord with whatever RH was
> trying to write.

The differences between the Xbox graphic capabilities and the PS2
graphics capabilities are irrelevant and hardly debatable because both
consoles have about the same amount of power.

If you try to argue with the above statement you will not be heard as I
am putting you on mute.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 7:01:28 AM

> The differences between the Xbox graphic capabilities and the PS2 graphics
> capabilities are irrelevant and hardly debatable because both consoles
> have about the same amount of power.
>
> If you try to argue with the above statement you will not be heard as I am
> putting you on mute.

Err...It's text.

It's not generally known for making audible perturbations of the air. If you
can actually hear it then you may benefit from pills, surgery, and/or
occasional confinement by responsible, caring professionals...
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:48:00 AM

"Emery Calame" <palaeomerus@excite.com> wrote in message

> [...]

Or you could have dragonspeak software. I like to turn it on and give you
guys different voices.
!