New Xbox Wrestling Game!!!

Check it out!
Awesome graphics...
Even has fur shading on some of the characters clothing and hair and
nice light reflection in the eyes. Looks amazing to me, way better than
anything on GC or PS2.

It even has 3D crowds!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/ck387
http://tinyurl.com/cjdmg
http://tinyurl.com/7gl42

3D crowds:
http://tinyurl.com/bfv2n

fur shading:
http://tinyurl.com/72o89
10 answers Last reply
More about xbox wrestling game

    Excuse me a minute. You took pictures off the PS2 IGN website.
    Explain how you can say "way better than anything on GC or PS2" when
    you took it from the IGN website? Curious here. The pics look real
    good though.

    - Richard Hutnik

    Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
    PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
    PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
    trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.

    - Richard Hutnik

    richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
    > PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
    > PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
    > trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
    >
    > - Richard Hutnik

    Wow, someone that has some common sense.
    I agree.

    "Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message
    > richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
    >> Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
    >> PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
    >> PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
    >> trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
    >>
    >> - Richard Hutnik
    >>

    > Wow, someone that has some common sense.
    > I agree.

    Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is irrelevant?

    "JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
    > "Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:
    >>> Err, excuse me. The XBox generally can do better graphics (besides the
    >>> PS2 requiring more work to get someone similar looks). But both the
    >>> PS2 and X-Box are in the same class, so it ends up mute. But, I was
    >>> trying to be fair here. In most cases, the differences ARE mute.
    >>>
    >>> - Richard Hutnik
    >>>

    >> Wow, someone that has some common sense.
    >> I agree.
    >
    > Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
    > irrelevant?

    Mute? Unable to be heard?

    "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > "JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
    >> "Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message

    >>> Wow, someone that has some common sense.
    >>> I agree.
    >>
    >> Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
    >> irrelevant?
    >
    > Mute? Unable to be heard?

    In most cases the differences are ... unable to be heard.
    In most cases the differences are ... irrelevant.
    In most cases the differences are ... debatable.

    Let's ask Mountain Biker. He's in complete accord with whatever RH was
    trying to write.

    Moot. Mute is what I do when I see too many inane arguments.

    - Richard Hutnik :-)

    JoblessDave wrote:
    > "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>"JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Mountain Biker" <Xtard@msn.com> wrote in message

    >>>Moot? Meaning a question that is debatable, or a point that is
    >>>irrelevant?
    >>
    >>Mute? Unable to be heard?
    >

    > In most cases the differences are ... unable to be heard.
    > In most cases the differences are ... irrelevant.
    > In most cases the differences are ... debatable.
    >
    > Let's ask Mountain Biker. He's in complete accord with whatever RH was
    > trying to write.

    The differences between the Xbox graphic capabilities and the PS2
    graphics capabilities are irrelevant and hardly debatable because both
    consoles have about the same amount of power.

    If you try to argue with the above statement you will not be heard as I
    am putting you on mute.

    > The differences between the Xbox graphic capabilities and the PS2 graphics
    > capabilities are irrelevant and hardly debatable because both consoles
    > have about the same amount of power.
    >
    > If you try to argue with the above statement you will not be heard as I am
    > putting you on mute.

    Err...It's text.

    It's not generally known for making audible perturbations of the air. If you
    can actually hear it then you may benefit from pills, surgery, and/or
    occasional confinement by responsible, caring professionals...

    "Emery Calame" <palaeomerus@excite.com> wrote in message

> [...]

    Or you could have dragonspeak software. I like to turn it on and give you
    guys different voices.

Console Gaming Xbox 3D Video Games