Need help with pc.

fireboy

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
i just brought i3 2120..processor
with 4 gb kingston normal rar(ddr3 667 mhz)
Intel motherboard DH61ZE
got no graphic card yet was thinking of putting gtx 560ti
but can my motherboard/processor support the gtx ?
wht should i do with my ram.it tht ok for gaming ?
will this system have the power to become gaming pc ?
or i should get new 1 later ?

you should be fine with that system and video card for awhile. my gaming rig is an i5 3450 and a 550ti right now. some games your going to have to turn down the eye candy to play the games (higher end games that toms and other uses for stress tests gaming systems.) but your reg driving games and mmo should play fine. you may have to turn down aa or some of the eye candy in some games to keep a high frame rate. myself i hold off on the 560 and see what the 660 non ti cards price are in a few weeks. there going to be high when they drop latter today. also look and amd cards amd cutting the price on some of there cards you may be able to get more card for the money with an ati card.

fireboy

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
but if i look for gud card the price go higher and higher i need a gud 1 and at a price tht i m able to affort it.....my frd told me to try an AMD which is powerrfull and low expence ..but i dont no wht to get i only sow gtx560 ti..tho i dont no how this graphic card it and it price....

fireboy

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
i like mostly plays action games/advanture..spacilay assassions=3+gta5..:p
i want to play tht game in full HD mode..and want a graphic card which can help me fore few more years ..:)

fireboy

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
my frd told me nvidea is gud.. but here it is too much for me if i look at the price
i was thinking to get 560ti but price is high with the power supply ...
now a looking AMD/ATI whic graphic with samepower as 560ti or powerful then tht
but the price should a bit low...or a comfortable ..:)
any help ?